The ongoing ballot audit in Maricopa County has already uncovered a number of disturbing irregularities.
The Arizona State Senate has requested that Maricopa County explain themselves. The DOJ even sent them a threatening letter. What exactly are they trying to hide?
The letter begins by identifying 3 broad issues:
Arizona State Senate President Karen Fann identified those three issues in her letter to Maricopa County Supervisors Board Chairman Jack Sellers as: (1) ongoing non-compliance with legislative subpoenas, (2) chain of custody and ballot organization anomalies, and (3) deleted databases.Breitbart
The letter then goes on to list FIVE specific issues they’ve found in the county. That’s INSANE.
1. The County has not provided any chain-of-custody documentation for the ballots. Does such documentation exist, and if so, will it be produced?
2. The bags in which the ballots were stored are not sealed, although the audit team has found at the bottom of many boxes cut seals of the type that would have sealed a ballot bag. Why were these seals placed at the bottom of the boxes?
3. Batches within a box are frequently separated by only a divider without any indication of the corresponding batch numbers. In some cases, the batch dividers are missing altogether. This lack of organization has significantly complicated and delayed the audit team’s ballot processing efforts. What are the County’s procedures for sorting, organizing, and packaging ballot batches?
4. Most of the ballot boxes were sealed merely with regular tape and not secured by any kind of tamper-evident seal. Is that the County’s customary practice for storing ballots?
5. The audit team has encountered a significant number of instances in which there is a disparity between the actual number of ballots contained in a batch and the total denoted on the pink report slip accompanying the batch. In most of these instances, the total on the pink report slip is greater than the number of ballots in the batch, although there are a few instances in which the total is lower. What are the reasons for these discrepancies?Breitbart
The real question here is why has the Left gone so far to stop these kinds of investigations? There are clearly several issues just in a single county in a single state.
Why wouldn’t they want to protect the integrity of our elections? I think we all already know the answer.
There’s a very good chance that “America’s Audit” will invalidate the 2020 election results by end of May 2021.