You can’t make this up.
Joe Biden’s crackhead son Hunter Biden is now a college instructor.
Guess what subject Hunter is teaching?
LOL – what a time to be alive.
He’s no journalist. But his resume sounds like a good fit for teaching “fake news.”
Hunter Biden is a Yale-educated lawyer and has profited from his father’s political connections his entire adult life but he has never worked as a reporter.
“Virtually all the jobs listed on Hunter’s resume going back to his first position out of college, which paid a six-figure salary, came courtesy of Joe Biden’s donors, lobbyists and allies,” a RealClearInvestigations examination found.
The other part of Hunter’s resume includes crawling around on the floor rummaging for crack, getting kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, making homemade porn with his dead brother’s wife, partying with prostitutes, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars at strip clubs and working as his VP father’s bagman as part of an international money laundering operation.
Tulane confirmed the list of guest speakers to Daily Mail and its group of far-left hacks from NY Times, WaPo, CNN and others:
- Hunter Biden
- Dr. Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator under President Donald Trump
- Juan Williams, political analyst for Fox News Channel
- Susan Glasser, columnist for The New Yorker
- Margaret Sullivan, Washington Post columnist; Kylie Atwood, national security correspondent for CNN
- Margaret Brennan, Face the Nation moderator
- Bret Stephens, New York Times columnist
- Dr. Michael Fauntroy, a professor in the Political Science Department at Howard University.
According to the syllabus, the 10-week course titled “Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts” will discuss the political polarization in the news media.The Gateway Pundit
Now that’s a list of truth tellers right there. This looks like a fantastic course for America’s youth. That will be tuition money well spent, I’m sure.
Don’t sleep in class, Hunter.