Joe Biden shuffled across the pond to attend the G7 summit in Cornwall, England.
G7 (“Group of Seven”) is an informal club of wealthy “liberal democracies.” Here are the club members:
- United States
- United Kingdom
The group now includes some representatives from the European Union as well.
What this group decides to do collectively has a major impact on the U.S. economy, which affects the average American’s pocketbook, standard of living and even culture (as you’ll see in a minute.) This is why we should pay attention to what the G7 is doing and saying.
Boris Johnson said what?
Since the summit is taking place in England, Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of the U.K., is leading and hosting the event.
As the summit kicked off today, Boris spoke to the media.
Some things he said are quite disturbing – even infuriating – if you are a conservative.
Boris Johnson is allegedly a conservative – at least in the British tradition. We were told he’s a populist, and a good friend and ally to President Donald Trump.
Is that correct? Or did we miss something?
Because Boris said some shocking things during the G7 kickoff that will make American patriots really angry.
Here are some of the jaw-dropping things Boris said that don’t sound conservative at all. They sound like something AOC would say.
1. Boris kept using the “build back better” slogan that Biden uses. This slogan has been used by globalists since 2015. The U.N. and World Economic Forum are two well known organizations that use the phrase. Yes, the WEC is the same Davos gang that’s trying to implement The Great Reset. Boris has been using the slogan since January, when he said his goal was to “Build back better” to “tackle climate change… promote democracy and building back better from the pandemic.” His parroting of Biden’s slogan is sickening.
2. Boris is onboard with the social justice warrior/Marxist agenda with his calls for the world to produce “greener and fairer foundations.” The term “fairer” is code for “redistribution”, which progressives and communists want.
3. Boris is now a big cheerleader for green (radical environmental) policies.
4. Boris urged the G7 leaders to build a “more gender-neutral, more feminine” world. So he is now “woke” apparently, and fully on board with the gender-fluid nonsense. He’s another masculinity basher who wants to emasculate men and feminize the global population, so he’s on board with all that destructive garbage, according to his words.
5. Boris wants to team up with Biden to “vaccinate the world by 2022.”
6. Boris called Biden “a breath of fresh air.”The Sun
Not sure what happened to Boris Johnson, but apparently his new bride Carrie Johnson is influencing (pushing) him into the Green New Deal agenda.
Boris appears to be another sellout. He’s now on board with the Soros/Obama/Klaus Schwab agenda.
Excuse me while I go punch a wall.